CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Waiting on Baby


The day is here. My sister is in the hospital set to deliver my brand new niece or nephew.
.
I'm so excited but equally worried. She went into the hospital last night to be induced and this morning she is thinned out but not dialted. I hope once they get her labor started she will go quickly but I've been told she is already in a great deal of pain.
.
I'm very concerned because I just spoke with my Mom and they already gave her an epidural. She is only dialated 1-2. From my understanding, getting an epi that soon, without strong labor and dialation, can result in a c-section. I hope this isn't the case.
.
I'll blog more later when I know something.

2 comments:

Anne said...

sending good thoughts for a speedy delivery. i know many people are unhappy about the prevalence of c-sections but i've had three...and everything worked out fine. Keep us posted!

Jaime said...

Hey Anne ;)

Thanks for commenting and I will keep you posted! =D