CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Dear SLOB


Dear Jimbo,
.
I must give kudos where it is due. You did a good job tricking me prior to our marriage. The little "act" of being a neat freak was pretty good. Bravo. I fell for it hook line and sinker. With that out of the way...
.
If I have to keep cleaning stains off the walls from our children (I have no idea what they do when they are with you but above is evidence of what I've spend the better part of the morning cleaning) or scrubbing the carpet to remove spaghetti sauce, you're not getting laid for a very and I mean VERY long time.
.
It's your choice. I'll get down and dirty but would you prefer it be with you or the floors?
.
Sincerely,
Your Very Pissed off Wife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... You go girl!

Anonymous said...

LOL... You go girl!