CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tom Cruise scares me!


Ok, maybe I was wrong about my daughter's school. God bless the Catholics! (At least they have a religion I can understand and get behind).

Once you watch this video you'll never view Tom the same. I had to watch it a couple of times to catch it all but it's scary. Oh and by the way, KSM = Keeping Scientology Working and SP's = Suppressive People (aka non-believers).

You can watch the insanity HERE. But hurry, Scientologists keep getting this video yanked. Maybe it has to do with Tom's drivel about helping a billion people on "earth" and that only scientologists can truly help people. Or maybe it's the "crushing all SP's" that get under the skin of most.

Nicole Kidman, I'm so glad you made it out.

2 comments:

X-Ray Geek said...

OMG, how can someone be so arrogant, condescending, and delusional, yet still be eye candy?? I couldn't even finish watching this. He's cracked, off his rocker, a couple fries short of a happy meal, ect.....

Lawfrog said...

Scary. I'm glad Nicole got out too. What is wrong with this man? More power to you on your religious beliefs, but get some perspective Tom.

I wonder about his two children with Nicole and what she must think about his influence on them. Nicole's father is a psychologist as I recall and he must think her ex has gone off the deep end.