CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Party Party Party!!









The party was a success. I'm so happy the with cake and how everything just came together. And I was so excited to watch Logan hit that skating floor and go! I had to remember to snap I picture, I couldn't take my eyes off of him, I was so proud.
.
As promised, some pictures of us all (the last one is of me and my sis, Hailey Bug). If you'll excuse me I'm going to sit on the couch and rest. I'm all tuckered out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun and busy day Kaime! Arwen looked like she had a fabukous time! Good work Mom!! And... your hair looked fab too! **hug**

Anonymous said...

Oopps... one should spell check before hitting enter... JAIME! :)

Rae said...

i have many fond memories of childhood roller-skating parties. (never my party, b/c i have a july b-day) looks like it was a fun event for the entire family!

Spook, RN said...

Awww! Them kids sure are adorable!

They each deserve a thousand hugs and kisses and noogies!