CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Liar Liar, pants on Fire


I'm not sure which is worse. My daughter who tattles on everything or my niece who lies about it. This has been ongoing since last night. Starting with the breaking of the Unicorn I forked out way too much money for for Arwen's birthday present (I'll blog about that fiasco later).

One funny moment came when Arwen wanted to watch Final Fantasy Advent Children and Zoe threw a fit and began crying. She claimed it "scares her" and she wanted to "go home". This coming from a 7 year old who told me the last time she was here, "I watched that scary movie Wrong Turn (and yes, you read that correctly, she seemed very proud of this in fact). I don't know which is worse? The fact that she is scared of a cartoon but not people being hacked to death by cannibals OR the fact that somehow Zoe watched this.

I have to talk to my Sister. I hope to god she didn't allow her child to watch this. And if she didn't, she needs to be aware someone is.

0 comments: