CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Son of a B*tch!!!!!!

First it was shoving cars in the vaccum (which ruined the tubing I might add). Then yesterday they ran into the office as I was changing Annabel and smeared the entire contents of a 16 oz bottle of Cetaphil lotion all over the office (on my desk, in my keyboard, on my papers, books, magazines) and then today while changing Annabel's diaper, they found her neosporin and quickly smeared it into the couch.

If they keep this up I am going to snap. I feel it coming on. Why are my boys so hell bent on destruction??? I truly believe that they are unlike any other children in the world. They are not happy unless something is broken or ruined due to them.

I've yelled, I've put them in time out, I've done it all. I'm really starting to believe the only way I'm going to garner any respect from them is if I start burning some little hides. I hate to resort to this but they have zero respect for me, my things or anything else in the house.

No wonder Arwen doesn't want the two of them in her room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try taking something away from the boys that they like & let them have it back when the know how to behave properly.

Jaime said...

Hey ;)

I just needed to vent but I finally got it all out of my system and I did take your advice, I took away the cars for an extended period today.