CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Exhausted



Boy am I whooped. I've been going all day long and I just now finished. I'm never going to want to get up tomorrow, so I'd better blog fast!

I got the goody bags done for the party tomorrow and I'm so happy with them. I bought cheap bags and matching ribbon, little things like whistles, stickers and unicorn tattoos, some candy and other random stuff. I stuffed each bag then folded the top down, punched two holes with my punch, and placed the ribbon through to make a bow to hold it in place. I also made little name cards with construction paper.

Not bad if I say so myself (and not for what it cost in the end, I saved a ton!)

As for the hair. I'm not as excited with it as I thought. The stylist did a great job, I just wanted more of a style. Anyhow, the color is great, the red tint is very lovely. I'll take more pictures of it tomorrow at the party to share.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... you got alot cut off!!! It looks beautiful. Your hair is so healthy. :) Once you have a chance to play with it I think you'll really like it.
Have fun at the party! I miss you!