CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

John Cusack


I will never look at Better of Dead the same now. That isn't to say I don't love the movie or don't enjoy it. I just won't be able to watch it thinking everyone just loves this movie because its so funny and enjoyable.

Nope. Seems that John Cusack hates the film. I mean hates it. How much does he hate it? He doesn't want to speak about the film in interviews (and also doesn't like One Crazy Summer, also directed by Savage) I was rather shocked to find Better off Dead and One Crazy Summer omited from his Inside the Actors Studio interview.

I don't know why he dislikes the film so much. He says he was tricked but honestly I don't see how. He watched footage at the end of each day, helped edit the movie and he read the script. Not to mention the film had positive reviews and has become a cult classic.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff! HERE is the link he shared with me about the movie and John's dislike of it. The picture on top is a picture he was so kind to email to me from a show he did in
Durango.

2 comments:

Lawfrog said...

I don't get it. Better Off Dead is FANTASTIC!! I adore the movie, John should be proud of it.

Jaime said...

I know!! I was really shocked. This is one of my all time favorite movies too.