CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Me...

Me...

I'm not just a Mom, I'm a person too.

My feelings are very easily hurt, even if I act as if I'm made of solid rock.

When I love, I love all the way, no holding back.

My children are the most important things in my life.

I have regrets but would never change anything I've done in my life.

I should take better care of myself.

I enjoy a cheesy romantic book from time to time.

When it comes to my children, I worry too much.

I'm deeper in love with my husband than the day we exchanged vows.

I believe in "til death do us part".

I drink too many cola's in the day.

I need to spend more time with my own Mother and Father.

I think about my youth but don't miss it.

I'm not the person I pictured myself to be when I was in high school.

I still get queasy at the sight of blood.

On days like today I wish I could see my Uncle Larry one last time.

I worry each day my children are in school without me.

I have irrational fear that something will take my children from me or they will come to harm.

I used to love dreaming but now I hate it, because of the nightmares.

I love my Sister and we are growing closer, I am happy about that.

The simple things in life make me happy.

I live each day asking god for just one more day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This entry was beautiful. I think I might write something like this. :)

Jaime said...

Thank you (((LeeLee)). I'd love to read yours! =)