CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Lies and the hateful people who say them

My feelings have been greatly hurt the last few days. I found out about someone saying some pretty terrible things about me that are untrue and malicious. I tried to shrug it all off because after all, this came about from playing FFXI online. But I'm still having a difficult time with it.

Being called names, or being told I've done things I haven't, is becoming increasingly hard to ignore. I went back to playing the game here and there, only because Tytus asked us to and we really missed him. We enjoyed spending time and chatting online and doing things that didn't involve too much time.
.
I should have known all those bitter and hateful people we left behind would see we'd returned and start it all back up. I don't understand it. Why can't people just play a game as intended instead of making it this huge soap opera. Maybe people don't play for the storyline or to have fun, maybe it's because they enjoy hurting others.

I may have to just leave for good. I'd walked away for a few months and was happy in the decision. A lot happier than I am now I can tell you. I suppose the only reason I stay is I refuse to allow people to run me off. I don't want to give them the satisfaction. But now that all of my old friends are gone (except Tytus) it's just not the same anymore.

Sorry for the rant as I realize most won't understand this because they have never played a MMORPG. It's one of the worst things about it honestly.

0 comments: