CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Triple Take

I quickly made my way into Hell-Mart, grabbed a cart and rushed toward the baby section. Annabel needed a new outfit to wear to Logan's appointment. I make it to the clothing and as I'm looking I notice a young girl crouched down next to what appears to be her Mother. In her arms, cradled rather oddly, was a tiny baby.

I took a long look before I realized I was staring and made myself find what I was looking for and head over to drinks across the aisle. But as I went I looked again at this girl and the baby. I couldn't tell if the baby was real or a doll.

After grabbing our soda I finally decided to bite the bullet and ask. I was a mite freaked out and curious. I walked over to the Mom who now carried the 'baby' and asked. She turned the baby over and laughed when she told me it was indeed a DOLL. I've never seen anything so much like a real baby in my life, EVER.

The name of the brand of doll is Reborn Baby. In a way it's very unique but I don't think I'd ever want to own one of them myself. They give me the heebie jeevies.

2 comments:

Lawfrog said...

Yes, that is a bit scary. Can you imagine if someone used one of these dolls and strapped it to the top of their car driving down the freeway or something? YIKES!

Erin said...

Oh my God that thing looks so real it's freaky. And 129$?? I don't think I'd be carrying a doll that expensive around Walmart.(not that I'd ever have one that expensive...)