CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Drive

So I kept Arwen from school and waited to hear from the school in our zone. They didn't call by the time I had to go get Vincent (at another school, the one I'd rather place Arwen in, right beside our district). After we got him I drove by the school to show it to her.

I didn't realize how very worn and run down the facility is. It's pretty bad. It made me hesitate for a moment in my decision somewhat. I did contact Mrs. B this morning via email to make her aware of the situation. It is her class after all and I think she has the right to know.

I think I'll spend today calling the school board about policies with placing a child into another school (out of zone). I was told I can do this as long as I drop her off and pick her up.

0 comments: