CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

What's that Smell??



So I'm going about my morning and I notice each time I walk by the office I get a whiff of this very offending odor. I look around but cannot find the source. After about an hour I say enough is enough and I get on my hands and knees and finally discovered a diaper that missed the trash can and flew under the desk.

Nasty.


For all of you would be parents and soon to be parents, I have some bad news. The smell of poo never gets easier. In fact, as your children age it just becomes worse. There is just something so wrong about changing a diaper with adult poo inside (aka if they are eating like you, they are poo'ing like you).


I'm not going into the many variations of shit a diaper can come filled with, I'll just say the possibilities are endless. I'll also add, don't breathe in through your nose...EVER.

0 comments: