CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Opinions Needed

Ok. I've always wanted to cut my hair into a pixie. I've never done it. I'm not sure if it's because the hubs likes it longer or because I've had stylists that have told me you require a certain face shape (and that you have to be thin and confident to pull it off, and yes I was insulted when told that!).

Anyhow. I love Kelly's cut. Do you think I would look ok and should take the plunge? Or should I grow it back out?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it!!! You have thought about this a LOOOOONG time! ;) You know you want to. LOL

My only thing about hubbies wanting us to have long hair is they don't have to do it. They don't seem to realize that it's alot of work to make it look nice when it's long and it usually ends up in a pony tail. **bluh** That's my two cents. ;)

Erin said...

I love her cut! I say do it...if you don't like it you can always grow it back out!

My husband likes my hair long but I don't see why because when it's long it's such a pain to straighten and get it to look nice so it's always in a pony tail! Your husband will get used to it!

Katherine said...

I've been thinking about getting my hair cut really short too. I have curly, fine hair, so the cut would be a little different.

What's the worst that could happen? You hate it and grow it out again.

At least that's what I tell myself. And vitamins, especially pre-natals, make my hair grow really fast!