CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Nanny Camera Bust

This story got my blood boiling, literally, HERE. You can find the video HERE but doing a nanny cam shaking search HERE. (Warning, it's very difficult to watch and not get upset) The baby girl is only 5 months old in this video.

People like this deserve to be placed in a room with angry parents and shaken and slapped around. In certain cases I'd say shaken and slapped to death. What the hell is wrong with these people?? If you know you can't handle children then why are you working with them?? Do you get your kicks beating up on people who can't defend him/herself? I wish I could come around one day for a meeting with you, I'd see how much you like me physically abusing you!

The baby in the video is ok (thank god) and the woman has been charged. I hope she burns.

0 comments: