CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Karma

"MOOOMMIEEE!" I turned to Vincent as I heard his cry echo through the playroom. His husky little body crashed into me as his arms wrapped around my legs.

"What happened?" I ask, hunching over to wrap my arms around him.

"LOGAN!" he yells back and points at his brother before rubbing the top of his head. Obviously Logan made contact with his head either with a body part or a toy.

"Oh, poor Vince, Logan don't hit please."

As I say this Logan perks up and begins running toward me, Vincent eyeballs him and right as Logan approaches Vincent starts forward. He lashes out with his right leg and kicks Logan in the foot before taking off in the opposite direction.

"WAAAAAA!!!!" Logan wails. "MOOMMIIEE!!!!"

Karma's a bitch. And I have to wonder if god is giving it back to me for the bickering my sister and I put my Mother through.

0 comments: