CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Still here

Can't blog long, I'm still very sick and on the mend. I've been running a 102 fever for the last few days, it finally broke this morning.

Jimbo and his Mom had to rotate taking off from work to care for me. I was so ill I couldn't even take care of myself let alone the children. I'm very fortunate to have them to help me. Fortunately, knock on wood, Annabel doesn't seem to have this. She has a slight cold but nothing severe like me. I hope that remains the case.

I'm back off to the bed. I hate being confined to it but I cannot deny I'm still sick and it's the best place for me. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes in the post below. I'll blog when I'm well again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay in bed as long as you can manage!! Get well soon honey!! **hug**

Rae said...

the flu is so nasty this year! glad you have the extra help--you sure deserve it!