CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Again

My two oldest children are sick...again. It started with Logan complaining of his tummy, which turned into a fever. Then this morning same thing with Arwen. They are both at home, Logan resting on the couch watching cartoons, Arwen up in her bed watching Cinderella.

I'm so fed up with all this sickness. It seems to strike our house at least once per week. Arwen has missed so much school and I worry. I don't want her to be held back (I've been assured by the office this will not be an issue as she is above par on her school work) and if she misses she can't do the new assignments.

I'll have to do a ton of running today to keep Annabel from them. I hope she doesn't get this as well.

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

Sorry that both the kidos are sick again. No fun at all :(

Lawfrog said...

Argh, that is awful. I feel for you and the kids. My sickness is the second one this month. This has just been a rough flu/sick season for everyone it seems.