CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Rat in the Toilet?!?


Have any of you read THIS story?? If not go check it out! (you can see video at CNN.com too and the picture above is the victim herself) . A woman came home from the store and decided to make a quick trip to the porcelain god. Too bad for her she didn't look down!

This is why I ALWAYS look inside the toilet before I make a deposit. I've never had a rat inside (or anything else for that matter) but I always look.

I bet she has performance anxiety now. I'd never be able to pee in peace again.

2 comments:

Lawfrog said...

There's not enough Xanax in the world to cure that kind of anxiety.

Erin said...

I always have to check before I sit down too...I've found spiders in the toilet before, my #1 fear...no way am I getting bit in the rear! God I think I would flip if I found something like a rat in the toilet! That poor woman!