CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Late Night

After taking Vincent to the doctor for a terrible cough I came home. I felt exhausted and after fighting it for an hour decided to cave in. I told Jimbo I needed to lay down and went to bed at 7pm.

Fast forward to 2am. I wake with a horrible migraine. I get up, take meds for it and return to bed. No go. While the headache is bearable now I still can't sleep. It's so frustrating because I haven't had a steady sleep schedule in probably 2 years. And as I get older it wears on me more and more.

I noticed the other day when applying my make-up that I have pretty distinct wrinkles forming under my eyes. I suppose it's not the just inner part of me that's tired, the outer part is starting to show signs as well.

I have to do something about this or I'm bound to collapse. I suppose if I could return to a solid work out schedule it would help immensely. I always slept solid if I worked out during the day.

0 comments: