CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dear...

Dear Children ~ I'm not your slave just because I gave birth to you. Don't demand this or that or throw tantrums to get your way. It's not that I don't hear you when I don't respond, I'm simply ignoring you.

Dear Husband ~ I love you. But. I'm going to kill you if you don't soon complete your little 'project' hallway cabinet. The box with parts inside doesn't need to become a permanent fixture inside our bedroom.

Dear Mom (Jim's) ~ You're so good to me. I don't like to complain. But please, stop hanging up the laundry if you help with clothes while we are out. Today I spent the better part of 20 minutes seperating and then organizing Vincent's and Logan's clothing. I have the pants/short sleeves/long sleeves in order for a reason.

Dear Logan & Vincent ~ Listen. I hate changing your diapers too. There is nothing more rancid. But running from me will only result in more frustration and you getting placed into time out. So either potty train for good or assume the position.

Dear toll free number person ~ next time you call you're getting to speak to my 6 year old. She just LOOOVES to talk. I'm sure she'll keep you busy and would just love to talk to you.

Dear Rabbit ~ I'd hoped chewing the electrical cord in Arwen's room would kill you, sadly I was mistaken. This weekend you will be moved to your new home outside. I'm so excited.

Spring Break Remaining = 2 days and counting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... I feel your pain sista! I really wish we lived closer. We'd be going out for a drink!