CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jovovich-Hawk for Target and Greedy Asshats!


I've been so excited about the new Jovovich-Hawk Go International line of limited edition clothing sold exclusively at Target. The release date was officially March 3rd and I admittedly missed out (due to the funk I'm recovering from) but I finally got out today to try and score a couple of the pieces I truly wanted.

Unfortunately, I only got one thing (the lovely dress above, I'm totally in love!). Everything was pretty much picked over. Even worse, Target online is sold out. So imagine my dismay when I was over at Ebay and did a Jovovich search...

There was almost the entire new line marked up 50% or more. It totally pissed me off. What is wrong with people?? I suppose it happens in all walks of life. But jeezus. I just hope Target gets more in stock of the things I really want. Otherwise I just won't have it, I'm not padding greedy people's pockets.

On a side note, I'm still easily exhausted but finally on the mend!

*check out the collection of Jovovich-Hawk HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snazzy stuff. :) I love dresses, but I don't really have anywhere to wear them. LOL

Jaime said...

Hey <3

Me too really but I'm trying to wear them more, especially on occasions when I go out to dinner or something.