CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two Huge Loves of my Life

My beloved Mommaw got to meet Annabel for the first time today. It was so bittersweet as I've missed my Grandmother so very much. I didn't get to see her at Christmas and it's slowly eaten at me, until today.

Are they not so beautiful together? Seeing this picture just makes my heart melt. I'm getting it made into a 8X10 to hang on the wall. These are two ladies I love so very much (I just wish Arwen wasn't at school to be in the picture too!)

Vincent enjoyed his time there as well but he was too busy playing with all the toys and the puppies to pose for a picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful portrait! Very well done. Thank God for Grandmas.

PS Thanks for the diaper rash trick, I am going to try it now.

Erin said...

How sweet! I wish Hailey had gotten to meet my Mommal!

Tania said...

that's awesome...and I can see a resemblence there! adorable picture!