CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Humbled

Saturday night I checked some of the comments in my blog when I saw it. A blogger I have great admiration for dropped in to visit and left me a comment. I was so excited until I realized that as of late many of my blogs haven't been humorous or lighthearted. Suddenly I felt ashamed and ultimately humbled.

Dream Mom is such an eloquent writer, if you get he opportunity to visit her blog, please do so. You will find no other blog on the web that shows the sheer love and devotion a Mother experiences for her child. I always feel a sense of hope after reading her entries.

Because of her entry I went into Sunday at my Mom's from a different perspective and I'm happy to say, it went smoothly. Sure there were 'moments' but overall, it was fun.
The children had a wonderful time. It was a beautiful day. I need to appreciate that and I did. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday with your loved ones this year.

0 comments: