CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Does anyone else?

Do any of you fellow bloggers have a room in your house that just leaves you asking:

"What the hell were they thinking when they designed this house??"

I do and it's my kitchen. It's almost the smallest kitchen I've ever seen (the only other smaller was my apartment kitchen but they are very close) and provides very little cabinet space. I have 8 cabinets total, all very small, all with two shelves inside.

I can't deal with the lack of room much longer. We've already built an outdoor cabinet in the garage to place canned goods and since the house is built rather oddly (in what I call a 'wrap around' design. The middle floor goes in in a circle, kitchen>dining room>living room>kitchen) there is no space to place things anywhere else.

I wish I could meet with the builder and the person who paid to build. I seriously would like to know what they were thinking.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have this crazy nook in our basement. It was an odd shape with no real purpose... it makes a pefect scrapbooking room though. :)