CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Business as Usual


I managed to drag myself out of the bed this morning and get the kids off to school. I'm still not 100% but tons better than before. I even managed to do my nails last night before bed (OPI Edin-Burgundy above, the perfect red creme).

For some reason I feel on edge. Almost as if I've forgotten to do something or I have something coming up I forgotten about. I hate it when that happens. I'm anxious and jittery, maybe it's because it's my first day alone in awhile. I seem to do this whenever the kids have been home on break or when Jimbo takes off for long stretches during the holidays. It's hard to return to being all alone in the house (with the exception of Vincent and Annabel).

Isn't that weird? Alone to me is being with 2 children. I find comfort in being surrounded by my large family I suppose.

1 comments:

Lawfrog said...

I think it's nice that you find comfort in your family! Also love the nail color. And, I can relate to the feeling of having forgotten something. I felt that way last Thursday and it nagged at me all day. I don't think I forgot anything or I'd know it by now, but still...it's a weird feeling.