CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TMI


TMI = Too much information, which is what I'm about to give you my fellow bloggers.

My butt is on FIRE. What did I do to deserve this? I decided to take a nap when Jim got home and at some point I woke with the urgent need to go pay the porcelain god a visit.

Lord.Help.Me.

Is that what children experience when they get hellacious diaper burn/rash? If so, god bless them. I've been eyeballing their vat of Vaseline with the intention of using it on myself. Just sitting here at the computer screen is sheer agony.

TMI I know but I'm suffering and misery, as they say, loves company. Please forgive me.

3 comments:

Lawfrog said...

You are forgiven. Go in peace;) Sorry you're feeling so firey today. I have found that Cottonelle Wipes are very helpful. Also, the same diaper rash cream you use on your children like Butt Paste or Desitin or whatever can also soothe adults.

Hope you feel better soon.

X-Ray Geek said...

God bless you for sharing! I thought I was the only one that would share that stuff!! I've found a cool wash cloth, loose underwear, and whining to the husband works really well:)

Erin said...

Try Tucks pads, or hell dive into the Vaseline, who says you can't?? :)