CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Am I the only one?


It was brown and nasty. Stains covered the inside nooks and crannies. The lid even needed a cleaning. And the worst part? It had been this dirty for days. I decided to do a little experiment. How long would this disgusting, nasty, smelly toilet remained used by my family? And better still, would my husband take the plunge and clean the toxic hazard or wait until I did it? After a week the answer was painfully clear.

He was going to wait for me. (Thanks Babe.)

I know there are some people who say, "I don't do bathrooms" but jeezus.

2 comments:

Tania said...

Ha! I have to say my toilet is a lot cleaner now that Jon is gone. No mystery spots under the seat and lid now!

Rae said...

hahaha! the upstairs bathroom in andrew's office is the 'boy' bathroom. and i think it would *never* get cleaned unless i occasionally dull my senses and force fully endure the job. =)

yeah, it's a well-known fact that the dirtiest job often goes...well, undone!