CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Fed Up

I'm so pissed off this morning. I've tried to look at this situation in an adult light and to be understanding and yet I just cannot.

I blogged about this situation not too long ago. It's
THIS Uncle of mine. He is still mooching along with his lazy wife and slowly eating away at the pockets of my Dads side of the family.

Last night I got the call that my Mom has had enough. My Father is forking out roughly 500+ dollars a month on this fool. He is paying their rent and other expenses along with my aunt and grandfather. She feels it's time to tell them to make it on their own. She didn't mind helping them out at first but it's going on 6 months.

It appears dear old Uncle R couldn't get that disability he so wanted. He was riding on getting that check from Uncle Sam each month. Then he could sit on his worthless ass with his equally worthless spouse. But this isn't to be. He was told instead he can work, but it's just not in the business he prefers. (in other words, working for my Father and mooching while on the clock. That is another long story I'll share someday.)

So now he is applying again. His wife won't work. She says she is needed to "take him to and from his appointments". Instead she goes shopping and looks for ways to spend money given to her by the family. This woman is a class act.

And the best part? They are raising a young child in this mess.

As I sit fuming I'm debating what, if anything, I should do. This is ripping my Mom and Dad apart. Mom wants to start saving for retirement yet their savings is dipping fast with all the withdrawals used to pay for my Uncle's mistakes and upkeep. I do not blame her for being sick and tired of it all. I know I would be.

0 comments: