CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Recovering with Pumpkin Ice Cream


I'm recovering. I'm sore all over and not making it out of the bed often. Which brings me to my most recent trip to the fridge. The awesome ice cream pictured above.
.
Without a doubt, my favorite ice cream in the world. Tastes just like homemade pumpkin pie. I'm so hooked and that is a bad thing since this is Limited Edition.
.
So back to bed for me, with my delicious ice cream in tow. I'm going to have to find a recipe for this stuff or I'm going to go mad when it runs out.
.
**I lifted this picture from another blog that agrees the ice cream isn't half bad. My digital camera is broken so I couldn't snap a shot myself of the carton.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad you're doing okay...hope you're fully recovered soon! I have GOT to find that ice cream! I never could find the pumpkin jello pudding, I was so disappointed.