CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some people are SICK!

I saw this on the news, I wanted to vomit. You can read the story HERE but I'll summarize below.

Anne, a 3 year old beagle, was let outside to play. When her family called her she didn't respond and they became worried. Then somehow, Anne made it back home. She was missing 80% of her coat. She had apparently been skinned alive, all the way from the nape of her neck to her tail. She had to be euthanized because her injuries were so severe and there wasn't enough skin to do graphs with.

This makes me so angry and so disgusted. There are some very very sick individuals out there. It is the reason I can't even allow my children to play outside unless I am right there beside them.

0 comments: