CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Who's the Boss?


The scene - The kitchen. My 3 oldest children are making play-doh designs. I watch from the living room as I fold clothes.

"MOM!!!!!!! Logan is throwing stuff!!!!!!!" Arwen bellows at me.

I walk into the kitchen, fold my arms across my chest and assume the "Ok, who did it this time?" position.

"Logan, don't throw things! If you keep it up no more play-doh for you my man."

"NO!" Logan says at me then resumes patting his blue doh.

"You don't say no to Mommy, she is the boss of us!" Arwen hollars.

My eyebrows raise high. "Oh I am huh?"

Arwen nods quickly. "Yep, you're the boss of us."

As I walk away storing this huge nugget of respect bestowed upon me in my head, my lovely daughter adds.

"Yep, you're the boss of us. 'Cept when you're not here, then I'm the boss of them."

That's my girl.

0 comments: