CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Time!!!!


I'm a christmas JUNKIE. Last year I was too ill to get into the holiday spirit. My tree went up late, my decorations never made it out of the attic. I was a sad sad Mommy.

But not this year! I feel better than I have in a year and I'm starting out the holidays today. I've pulled out the decorations and this afternoon we are going to cut our tree and feed the reindeer. Our family tradition that I missed so very much last year.

I'm breaking out the hot chocolate, taking some pictures and taking my children hunting for the perfect tree! God it feels so good to be back to normal.
.
**I'll be taking pictures, if you'd like to see me post any of them, leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

Rae said...

ooh i need to get into the decorating spirit soon, too....how are you feeling after your procedure?

Jaime said...

Hey Rae ;)

Feeling alot better, I still have a few problems but overall, so very worth the surgery!!

Will you decorate your home up too for the holidays? ;)