CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas Shopping, Teacher Style


Who in the world do you buy presents for when it comes to school? Is it just the teachers themselves? How about the aides in the classroom? Better yet, how about the bus drivers?

Currently I have several educational and early intervention people that care for my children. They are:

1 Teacher and 1 aide for Arwen

1 Teacher and 1 Speech Therapist for Logan

2 Bus Drivers (one driver, one aide) for Logan

2 Speech Therapists for Vincent

So do I buy a gift for one or all? Last year I only purchased gifts for Logans teachers but this year I feel compelled to buy something for Arwens as well (even if I don't care much for the way things are going with the classroom). I've already made my order for those 3, which leaves the aides, bus drivers and speech therapists for Vincent.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy and if so what? The teacher's got a really nice gift (or at least "I" think so). It's the bag pictured above, I also had it personalized for each teacher with her name.

So who do you find yourself buying gifts for when it comes to your workplace or those who work so diligently to help your children succeed?

0 comments: