CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pet Peeves


Taken from my great friend LeeLee over at Bloom Where you are Planted.

We all have them, here are a few of mine.

Parents that allow their children to run around wild in public.

People that talk during movies and/or use cell phones.

Elderly drivers.

Telephone solicitors and/or bill collectors. I have caller ID and won't answer the phone if the number won't show or is "unknown". If you keep calling I will answer and hang up on you.

Lazy people with dirty houses. It is not ok to leave pet feces or food laying about in your home. Your children deserve better, get off your ass.

Spoiled people. This is what is wrong with our world today. You don't deserve what you want, you earn it.

People that wear clothing 2 sizes too small for them. No one wants to see your overhang. Do the world a favor, cover that roll.

People that talk on cell phones non-stop. If you are at a counter, give the clerk respect and get off the phone. It's not only rude but makes you look like a total asshole. Same for restaurants. If you must have a phone for an emergency call, go outside and have some manners.

Girls that think acting stupid looks attractive and "cute". This thinking has to go. You are a detriment to our daughters. Start using that brain to get a clue.

People that won't move while in hell-mart and will bump roughly into you even as you try to make way. You are the rudest people in hell and I wish you'd burn.

Incorrect prices on items in the store. If the sticker is incorrect and I've been standing in line please forgive me if I raise a fuss. It's not my fault you marked the item incorrectly and no I will not purchase it at the "correct" cost.

People with BO aka Body ODOR. Please, for the love of god and of sake of preserving smell, take a shower. You stink and it is a health hazard. Deodorant is your friend.

Hillbilly or ghetto speak. "Dis, ain't, drank, reckon, yous, 'aight, akz" Are not words. "This, isn't, drink, suppose, you, alright and ask" are.

Parents that fill bottles with cola. If your child is drinking from a container that will burst or spew from the carbonation build up, you need to be giving them milk or juice. Just think of their delicate tummies.

Neglectful pet owners. If you are going to own a cat or dog, please be responsible. I used to enjoy gardening until my neighbor's bastard dog kept pissing on my plants and killing them. After over 100 bucks spent I finally gave up and let my garden die.

Bullies of any sort.

Now for peeves in the home:

When my dear husband acts like he can't smell that shitty diaper right next to his face. Instead he waits until I come into the room and says "oh, I didn't know he needed changed!"

When my daughter leaves gum on the floor and I have to work hard to remove it from the carpet.

When I don't see the tiny metal hot wheels car and step on it. This is one of the most painful things any parent can experience.

When the kids or Jimbo don't flush. This is nasty people.

Instead of emptying out the dishwasher, my husband decides to instead stack all the dishes in the sink. Who do you think gets to take care of that mess in the morning after Mr. S has gone?

and last but not least (there are plenty more)

After doing all the laundry, my husband and children will leave it there. For once I'd love to watch them put away their own laundry.

0 comments: