CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dear Reckless Driver

This letter to you is rather obscene, if you have children remove them from the room, I'll wait.

...

....

.....

Dear Reckless Driver aka Fucking Asshole!

Why didn't you stop? What the fuck is wrong with you??? Are you so insensitive and irresponsible??

My niece saw you hit her puppy, she fucking watched you speed right over it. And what did you do? You just kept on sailing by. Smooth, very very smooth.

You make me sick. You broke a little girls heart and instead of stopping your car and taking a moment to say you are sorry you just kept on going by.

By the way, the cops were called with a description of your SUV. Red Ford Explorer, new model, with black trim. The speed limit is 15 mph (which stands for MILES PER HOUR you dip shit) not 65. Neighborhoods have children and animals playing together. Those big yellow signs on the street are not for decoration.

I'd love to run over you with my car but I'd turn around, if only to watch you suffer. Payback is a bitch.

Sincerely,
A Furious Aunt

0 comments: