CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Itty Bitty Sentence Stories

I lifted this idea from the wonderful Rae. The idea just struck me and I said to myself, "Brilliant!"

5 Itty Bitty Sentence Stories:

1. She noticed her as she walked toward the entrance. The cardboard sign shifted in the wind, worn and ragged. The words barely noticeable anymore. "Homeless, please help."

2. Her scream echoed into the crisp autumn wind. She struggled against all the arms holding her in a protective circle. She screamed over and over again, "not him! NOT HIM!!!"

3. Her face in sleep is perfection. I softly caress her cheeks and nose, making my way up to her eyebrows. I lean in and gently kiss each eye lid. When she opens her eyes and sees me, she smiles. I melt inside.

4. She quickly looks away as the clerk grabs the box of condoms and proceeds to scan them. She wants to wait until they are safely hidden in the bag before making eye contact again. The clerk tries to hide his laughter when she finally looks at him. "This isn't showing up on our computer. I'm going to have to do a price check."

5. She rushes forward, looking at her watch. She is late and still has to make one stop on the way to meet her friends for a night out. She looks up and smiles as a very attractive man walks by. She is barely able to keep her footing as she smacks into the glass doors directly in her path.

These are just a few, I just thought of some things I'd seen, some are mine, others not.

1 comments:

Rae said...

i like this little trend...let's keep it going! i can (sadly) relate quite well to no. 4.