CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tantrum

He fell asleep on the sofa while I was sorting laundry and I knew the moment he woke because of his angry screams. Vincent hates waking up and because he hates it so much he makes sure I hate it too.

I tried to change his focus by asking what he wanted for lunch. I let him pick from the fridge and started making him two cheese dogs upon request. Only as soon as I started cooking he began to scream again, this time running into the other room to cry on the floor. I finished up and hurried his food to him. Of course in total Vincent style, he no longer wants the hotdogs and instead wants junk (aka candy). Telling him no meant another melt down and again I had to listen as he screamed and wailed.

The tantrum phase is one I can say I will certainly not miss. No sir.

0 comments: