CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

6:30

Have you ever had mornings when you think, "6:30 came just too damned early!"? Well I do and it's today.

I woke up to Jimbo's voice, I was in a deep haze and I drifted off again. What seemed like seconds was in fact minutes when he returned and said, "Jaime, get up, it's almost 6:50!" The inner bitch, deprived of her much needed sleep, roared back. "Can't YOU do lunch for once??"

I crawled out of bed and shuffled to the kitchen. After Arwen was set I tried to sit and wake only to have Annabel start up, immediately followed by Logan. And now Vincent is on the warpath.

Damn you mornings, I will never like you, EVER.

1 comments:

Lawfrog said...

I'm with you here! I hate mornings. I am not at all a morning person, I only wake up fully around 11 a.m. even if I've actually been vertical for several hours by then.