CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Long Day

Have you ever...

Woken up to the alarm and look at the clock the clock. Say to yourself, "I'll just close my eyes for one minute", only to wake up to your husband/partner shaking you because you fell asleep and are now seriously late and still have to pack lunches and see the children off to school?

You rush downstairs and the more you attempt to hurry the worse things go. You try to put jelly on the bread and rip it in the process, you try to get an ice pack only to drop it on your toe. You manage to get the job done but just barely, thereby setting the tone for the rest of your day.

That was my day today and at 11:45 pm tonight I'm ready to sleep.

*Rae, I'll email you first thing in the morning, I'm sorry. =)

1 comments:

Lawfrog said...

That is awful! Yep, I've had those days and they are not fun. Hope the rest of the week is better.