CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Erin, You are not Alone




Erin, I too have laundry out the hoo-ha. And as proof I offer my pictures. (I'm guessing here but can you tell this is a household that revolves around children?)

This is the laundry to do after only 2 days. And the washer and dryer are currently full too. Yuck.

Oh! and for a little 'redneck' helpful hint! That long laundry basket in the top photo you see? Well I used that sucker as a bassinet when Annabel was first born. It rocked. I could tote her around and sit her down in safe places away from my other children.

I know, I'm a modern day Martha Stewart, on a budget.

1 comments:

Erin said...

LOL That's hilarious! I love the piles on the train. Good to know I'm not alone. And the laundry basket used as a moses basket??? I love it! We got a moses basket for a gift but it was so big and bulky I NEVER used it! I'll have to keep the laundry basket thing in mind for the next one!