CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Married Life

Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men.

That night all three will wear black leather bras, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes. After a few days they will meet up for lunch to discuss.

The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, "you are the woman of my life. I love you." Then we made love all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex all night.

The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my Mother's house for the night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice, black stocking, stilettos, and mask over my eyes. As soon as he came into the door and saw me he said:

"What's for dinner Batwoman?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tehehe! ;) The batwoman tickles meh! ;)

Tania said...

I love this one! I'm sharing!