CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Southern Cooking


Breaded and pan fried Pork Chops
Mashed Potatoes with Gravy

Mac n' Cheese
Fried Okra

If that isn't a southern dinner, I don't know what is. This got me to thinking, what kind of meals do you prepare in your home? I challenge you to take a picture and share what kind of meals you and your family enjoy around the dinner table.

P.S. All of the things on my table, down to the gravy, are homemade (with the exception of the Mac and Cheese, which is Logan's favorite).

1 comments:

Katherine said...

We had bacon and eggs last night. Payday is tomorrow, and the bacon was the only meat left in the house! Plus I made a buttload of chocolate chip cookies (5 dozen) for Girl Scouts.
Tonight: Chinese take out, as I prepare for the Birthday Party That Ate Montana (as in Hannah).

Just me and hubby this week, when Aurora's with us, it's much healthier!

I thought for a second that the okra was fried mushrooms. Now I want fried mushrooms...