CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

It Pours


This just hasn't been my weekend.

First it was fighting for a friendship before realizing I had to let go. Then it was not feeling well yet again (H.Pylori). But the final blow came when I found out my Grandmother is ill and was placed into the hospital.


Apparently she is suffering from
Acute Renal Failure. I got the emergency call while shopping in Wal-Mart and it was so hard to keep it together in a public place. The hospital admitted her and over the weekend she has improved but I'm not sure exactly how much. I'm assuming since my Mother finally left her side to go home to shower and change she must be doing a little better.

The possibility of losing her forever terrifies me. My most fond memories and joys from childhood revolve around my Momaw. The love I have for her is beyond description in words. I miss seeing her each day and when I think back to high school and all it's angst the one happy memory I carry is of arriving off the bus at her house where she had dinner ready and her always open arms. She always knew how to comfort me and even today can bring out a part of me people rarely get to see.


I don't know how much more stress I can take. My heart is breaking. I hope this week is better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jaime. **hug**

Tania said...

I hope things go better for you this week. Your grandmother is in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Katherine said...

That sucks! I hope everything gets better (especially Mamaw!) really soon.

Kristin said...

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time right now. I hope better days are coming soon for you.

Erin said...

I'm so, so sorry. I hope things get better for you soon.