CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007


Today was a milestone for me and Vincent. I took him to get his first real haircut. His hair has become so long, reaching well below his shoulders. I usually play with it at naptime, it's very soft and thick. But he starts his program next semester and it's past time to do this. So I mustered up my courage and made the appointment and took him in today.

It was horrible, just terrible. He cried. He wiggled and tried to get away. I had to put my own sadness aside to help and to keep him still. When we were finished my heart ached but he was fine, bounding off as soon as his feet touched the ground. She managed to get his hair into a ponytail beforehand and it's resting in his baby book.

I couldn't get him to look at me or the camera afterward. I have a sinking feeling he's angry at me. I don't blame him! I can't deny I miss the old look but I know (as with Logan) I will get used to it in time.



2 comments:

Erin said...

His short hair makes him look so much older! So adorable :)

Jaime said...

Thank you ;) It's still hard, he looks so different!