CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sick as a Dog

I woke up the night before last at 3:45am. I had a odd sensation in my throat, followed by a horribly bitter taste. I assumed it was from my night time pill and tried to shake it off. Then when I got up that morning, I noticed heartburn.

As the day wore on, I felt worse and worse. Finally I called Jimbo home at 2pm. He brought Arwen home (and she was in BIG trouble but that is another blog). I went to bed. Woke up at 6pm and started throwing up.

I took some phengren and pain medication because I started to get a terrible migraine and the throwing up was making it worse. Somehow I managed to keep it down for a few minutes before starting up again and after was able to sleep.

So today I still feel like crap but not as bad as before. I'll be back to my normal blogging self soon, cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I wondered what was up since you hadn't been around for a little bit! I hope you feel better soon.

Katherine said...

Yuck! Have you tried any of either the nasal sprays or injections for the migranes? That's probably the only thing in the world I can give myself a shot for! There's a melt that works pretty well too. I know the pills and barfing don't usually mix too well!

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jaime! Feel better sweetie!