CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning Joy





I wanted to share a few quick photos I took. I was so excited to see Arwen with her Butterscotch Pony , whom she has proudly named "Butterscotch Valentine" in honor of the future real horse of her dreams (who will be named Valentine as well). She hasn't left her side since 7am this morning. Just look at that smile. It was the first pic I snapped and while not the best of her still truly captures her happiness.

The boys are equally excited by all the new cars, blocks and trains. Meanwhile Annabel is snoozing away in bed. Her first Christmas spent dreaming.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Spook, RN said...

And a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

The kids are absolutely adorable! :-) You are very, very, very lucky (though I somehow suspect that you already know this!)

Thank you for those pictures! Would you please give your kids an extra hug and kiss from me?