CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

FingerPaints Polish



For anyone out there that might be curious about polish but hesitant to try it out because of cost or availability, I want to share something with you.


You can find any and every nail product you need in this store, including FingerPaints nail polish. These polishes are a Sally brand but don't let that worry you. They wear just as well and long as any OPI (in fact, since OPI changed their formula to a 'safer' mixture, it actually applies easier) and come in a large variety of colors. Including some seasonal holiday colors, like Big Red Bow.

I get a Sally's card each year and it really comes in handy. In case you're wondering I use Seche Vite ridge filler base coat and Poshe topcoat (both found at Sallys). I've turned my Mom on to them and she loves it. You can do your own manicures that will last for a week solid.

I'm thinking of doing a post about my manicure routine. If anyone is interested in how I keep my fingernails strong and how I apply my polish to keep it going up to a week or more, just comment and let me know and I'll start on a entry.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Actually I'd love to know! Because my polish was already chipped Sunday and I had just painted my nails Friday night! Your nails are beautiful! How do you do it???