CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

I need your opinion!!

I need your help. The time has come to cut my hair again. If you look to your right you can see my hair now. Very long and layered. But below are some pictures of me with short hair. Do I pull it off well enough to chop it again?

This is me with it chopped and stacked in the back. The cut came just to my chin. I LOVED this haircut. My hair was colored a dark red also. This was 10 years ago after I donated all my long hair to locks of love (all 15 inches of it!)

And here is my cut from a few years ago. Just a simple bob, close to the chin.

So tell me, cut or not to cut?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cut it short

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! I love the bob in the last pic!! It's so cute! :D

Rae said...

you can pull off all those looks so well! do what makes ya happy.

Jaime said...

Thanks everyone! So go short huh? Sounds good to me!

My husband wants me to revert to my original blonde hair. Believe it or not my hair is a reddish blonde, not brunette.

So next time you see a picture I may well have short and lighter hair ;)

Erin said...

I think you pull all of them off great!