CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

7 Things about Me

No one has ever tagged me *sniffle* but Erin over at Life as we Know it said her tags were open to those who'd never been tagged so yay!

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random/weird things about me:

1.) I have 3 tattoos and am planning my 4th. I have a large unicorn on my shoulder, the Chinese character for family on one hip and the Tramp from Lady and the Tramp on my other hip. I also want something that either symbolizes my children or has their names on it in the future, as well as another unicorn and my favorite quote, "quod me nutrit me destruit" on my inner arm. Which is Latin for, "that which nourishes me also destroys me".

2.) All of my children are named after fictional characters from either movies, comics, poetry or books. Including middle names.

3.) I love to shoot pool/billards. Jimbo and I won the APA National Regional in our area in 9-ball. The prize was a trip to Las Vegas to compete for money but I was 8 months pregnant with Logan at the time and we couldn't go. I went into the hospital 2 days before everyone returned home from the tournament. I shot pool while pregnant with all my children, until just days before their birth.

4.) My husband and I played Final Fantasy XI online for a few years. It was our first foray into the world of MMORPG's. We still have our accounts but don't log in often anymore. We have one friend, Tytus, that we speak to often on the phone. He's become a best friend to us and we are meeting up soon.

5.) I used to be a smoker. I started in college after I started theatre. I smoked for 5 years until my children came along, then I stopped. Cold Turkey.

6.) I love fingernail polish. I started going to the MakeUpAlley forums online and became hooked. I currently have over 350+ bottles of polish.

7.) My one huge goal is to move our family into a home that has acreage. I want a small farm with a couple of horses. This has been a dream of mine since I was a child. It's a dream I hope to see fulfilled at some point in my life.

As for tagging others. Since I wasn't officially tagged myself, I'm going to do as Erin did. If you've never been tagged, consider this a tag! It's amazing but there is more stuff I wanted to write. I had to narrow it down, that's eye opening!

0 comments: